757 Jetliner - PC
One of the worlds most popular narrow-bodied airliners now takes its place in Just Flights hugely popular F-Lite range - top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than todays most complex procedural simulations.
The twin-engined 757 has long been a favourite with US mainline carriers and European charter airlines, and now this modern classic takes its place alongside the 747 and 767 in Just Flights F-Lite hangar. Perfectly pitched between the default Flight Simulator aircraft and the incredible functionality of todays state-of-the-art procedural simulators, the F-Lite range provides exactly the right balance of detail and complexity demanded by numerous virtual airliner pilots.
757 Jetliner has been created by Just Flights in-house development team and features accurate and detailed models of both the 757-200 and the 757-300 with its longer fuselage. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator X aircraft in terms of both modelling and cockpit systems, but can be flown without weeks of intensive study - if you Just want Flight, you just want F-Lite!
A MODERN CLASSIC
- 757 Jetliner features the 757-200 and 757-300 in both Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney engine models with high quality sound sets for both engine types.
- The accurately detailed aircraft come in winglet and non-winglet models with 24 super-high-resolution liveries, interactive 3D virtual cockpits complete with custom Flight Management Computer, and accurate animations.
- Employs the very latest graphics techniques for realistic aircraft lighting effects and stunning external textures
- Impressive sound sets for both the Rolls-Royce RB211 and Pratt & Whitney engines
- Custom flight dynamics, with fuel and weight calculations based on actual 757 references
- Full complement of lighting effects from the wingtips and tail to the cockpit and passenger windows
- Comprehensive manual including flight tutorial
- High quality interactive 3D virtual cockpit provides functionality that is lacking on the default FSX aircraft