SpellForce 3 PC
Leverbaar vanaf 01-09-2017
SpellForce is deeply rooted in the amalgamation of the real-time strategy (RTS) and the roleplaying game (RPG) genre. In SpellForce 3, players are taken back to the roots of the SpellForce saga and experience war-torn times in the world of Eo, leading up to a cataclysmic event after which the first two parts of the SpellForce series take place. Command your troops, level/gear/skill up your party of heroes, strengthen your armed forces, conquer pivotal zones to expand your sovereign territory, and experience the world-changing events that will lead up to the convocation ritual at close quarters.
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top-Down RPG genres.
- RTS: the RTS part focuses on macromanagement (overall strategy, conquering of zones, managing large groups of units).
- RPG: the RPG part puts emphasis on micromanaging the party of heroes (skills of ALL heroes of the party have assigned keyboard bindings) in battles.
- Create + Customize: assemble your party of heroes and choose between numerous combinations of different skill builds
- Strengthen and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Moreover, players can utilize a wide array of strategic choices (like e.g. terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting etc.) that would make Sun Tzu proud.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and sophisticated story, eventually leading up to the events that cause the world-changing convocation ritual.
- Rich universe + lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Extensive single-player campaign: 30+ hours, even more when you manage to discover all the things Grimlore put in the world.
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes
- Play cooperatively or in versus battles.