The Guild 3 - PC
The Guild 3 is a unique blend of eco-simulation, strategy game, historical life-sim, and RPG. Europe in the 1400s: The dark middle ages, once dominated by nobles and the clergy, came to an end and a new era begins: the age of free, prospering cities, trading and an open mind-set! One of the goals in the The Guild series is to create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearranges itself time and time again - all nonplayer characters (NPCs) make their own decisions - you have to prove your skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues.
- Individual Playstyle: Forge your dynasty and create your own 'goal' of the game: become sovereign (with 'good' or 'evil' behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario (economically, politically), or annihilate all of your competitors.
- Replayability: AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way. Random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, town fires and also actions from other players like revolts in neighbourhoods, trade embargos, etc. will make every game unique.
- Sandbox Style Editor: The map editor is a tool players can easily use to create everything their imagination (or historical research) inspires them to do. They can create maps and share them with the community, so that players can select from an ever-growing library of scenarios.
- AI System: The EHE (Evolutive Human Emulator), the new AI system in the The Guild 3, is adaptive, dependent on a trait-system, and with said AI, behavioural patterns evolve because of its inherent ability to adapt to any given need and desire system. The EHE learns by experience and saves its knowledge, so the more you play, the better it's suited to play against you.
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players: The Guild 3 has its custom multiplayer integrated and can connect to other players, no matter where they bought the game.
- Game Disc
- OST CD
- Making Of DVD
- The Guild Card Game
- Balbulus figurine